Terms Of Services
- Accepting the Terms of Service
The “Terms of Service” governs the relationship between you and 99Games (hereinafter "We" or "Us" or “Our”) regarding your usage of our games on mobile devices as well as the website http://99games.in. In this agreement, "99Games" means 99Games Online Private Limited located at 1st Floor, Near Canara Bank ATM, NH 17, Santhekatte, Kallianpur, Udupi, India - 576105. By using or accessing (a) the website located at http://99games.in (the “Site”) or (b) any 99Games game or application ((a) and (b) collectively, the "Service") you agree that you have read, understood, and accept to be bound by the Terms.
99Games reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend, modify or revise these Terms at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Your continued use of the service will constitute your acceptance of, and agreement to, such changes or modifications. If at any point you do not agree to any portion of the then-current version of our Terms of Service, your license to use the Service shall immediately terminate and you must immediately stop using the Service.
- Rights to Use the Service
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, 99Games grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable limited license to use and access the Service, solely for your personal entertainment, non-commercial use.
You agree not to (i) use the Service for any use or purpose other than as expressly permitted by these Terms or (ii) copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Service or any portion of the Service, except as expressly permitted in these Terms. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by 99Games or its licensors, except for the permissions and rights expressly granted in these Terms.
If you violate these Terms, 99Games reserves the right to issue you a warning regarding the violation or immediately terminate or suspend any or all accounts you have created using the Service. 99Games reserves the right to refuse any user access to the Services without notice for any reason, including, but not limited to, a violation of the Terms.
- Usage Rules and Conduct of Service
- Your Content must not contain any image including nudity, profanity, sexual activity, and sexual innuendos, sexually offensive or otherwise obscene content.
- Your Content does not slander, defame or otherwise harm the good name of others.
- Your Content is not used to initiate any scam, pyramid scheme, phishing (Phishing is a way of attempting to acquire sensitive information such as usernames, passwords and credit card details by masquerading as a trustworthy) or otherwise any use which may be used to extract goods and/or money from others, including any virtual property.
- You may not use copyrighted, obscene or pornographic images as your profile picture.
- You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, street address or Social Security/National Identity numbers, without their express authorization and permission.
- You may not call with, publish, or post direct, specific threats of violence against others.
- You may not use our service for any unlawful purposes or for promotion of illegal activities. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You may not upload, post, email, transmit, store or otherwise make available any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to harm, interfere with or limit the normal operation of the Service (or any part thereof), or any other computer software or hardware.
- You may not post, send, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized email messages, advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or chain letters, including, without limitation, bulk commercial advertising and informational announcements.
- You will not use our service to stalk, harass, threaten or harm another.
- If you are an adult, you will not use our service to request personal or other information from a minor (any person under the age of 18 or such other age as local law defines as a minor) who is not personally known to you, including but not limited to any of the following: full name or last name, home address, zip/postal code, telephone number, picture, email address, or the names of the minor's school, church, athletic team or friends.
- We reserve the right to remove material from public view that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied.
- You expressly understand and agree that YOUR use of copyrighted images IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- We will never share, sell or rent individual personal information with anyone for their promotional use without your advance permission or unless ordered by court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information, and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
- Termination of Services
You may terminate your account at any time and for any reason by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Violation of any aspect of the Terms of Service will lead to termination of your Account, with or without prior notification.